Share your Outlook calendars and contacts in the palm of your hand with OfficeCalendar Mobile. OfficeCalendar Mobile, available in iTunes®, is designed to give OfficeCalendar customers the ability to take their Outlook sharing abilities anywhere they go, so you keep your calendars and contacts synced across all of your iOS devices – like your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®. OfficeCalendar Mobile gives you access to all other shared OfficeCalendar calendars you have access to: keeping you in touch with your colleagues and coworkers no matter where you are.
OfficeCalendar Mobile offers many of the same features and functionality as your existing OfficeCalendar desktop application, including:
- - See and share your Outlook calendar
- - See and sync shared Outlook calendars
- - See and share your Outlook contacts
- - Control what others can see and do with sharing security
- - Available for devices with iOS4 or higher
- - Exchange Server or other expensive hardware not required
- - Supports Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010
Benefits of OfficeCalendar Mobile:
- - Wirelessly sync calendar and contact entries from all your devices to Outlook and OfficeCalendar Online. No more cables.
- - No more worry about syncing your iPhone before leaving the office. Your data is already there, syncing in the background on your mobile device.
- - Stop double booking appointments. Your assistant can now see and edit your schedule in Outlook, OfficeCalendar Online and on their Apple device (must be running iOS5).
- - Know what your colleagues' schedules are while on-the-go and out of the office. iOS5 device users have access to all OfficeCalendar shared calendars
If you’re looking to see what OfficeCalendar can do for your Outlook sharing needs, an OfficeCalendar detailed features list can be found here.